Hardy Engineering Gearbox Repairs
Cars are getting ever more complicated and sophisticated, which is great until the transmission goes wrong! We’ve invested in DIAGNOSTIC equipment and training to ensure we are ready to deal with any transmission problem.
With OUR TEAMS combined experience, we can deal with anything from a minor electrical fault to a major engineering defect.
About Hardy Engineering
Hardy Engineering are a family business established in 1969 specialising in all types of transmission repairs – from pre-war classic cars to modern day vehicles. Located at Leatherhead in Surrey (20 miles from London) our fully equipped workshops can cope with all types of transmission repairs or gearbox repairs from a minor problem to a complete auto gearbox rebuild.
Our gearbox specialist repair technicians have over 120 combined years of experience in gearbox repair, differential repair and reconditioned gearboxes!
What We Do? We’re ready to deal with almost anything
- We undertake work on nearly all modern vehicles
- All front wheel and rear wheel drive, 4×4′s including CTX, CVT, and variamatic units as used by Ford, Rover, Nissan, Volvo, Fiat and more…
- Computerised diagnostic equipment to find faults fast!
- Manual vehicles transmission repairs.
- Insurance warranty work undertaken.
- For the racers out there, we can also tweak your gearbox for professional competition performance.
- Japanese imports Automatic transmission vehicles.
- Transfer gearboxes.